- The Chameleon eyeshadow appears to change to 2-3 colors when viewed from different angles depending on the lighting.
- Created with a lightweight jelly texture, it moisturizes your skin so it feels soft to the touch when applying makeup.
- Multichrome Finish: The unique formula is more lightweight and comfortable than traditional glitter gel. Large glitter particles give a vibrant finish, while the fine glitter particles (902/903) give a shiny satin finish. Rubbing with your fingertips, you will make the color more subtle. Therefore, different makeup applying techniques will create different magical effects.
- Layering: Use of a single color creates a translucent look. You are able to layer the colors to achieve a more intense color. The swatch pictures show you the makeup finish of 3-4 layers of colors.
- Long-lasting finish: The color of the chameleon eyeshadow won’t crease, fade after it dries down to a powder finish. Super long-wearingwith zero fall out.
How to use:
- Use a flat eyeliner brush to apply a small amount to create a precise look.
- Coating your finger in pigment, dabbing it where you want the color on your lid to be the most prominent.
- To properly store, please always remember to keep the screw cap on after using.
#14 CYBER NEON
With super saturated pigments, the color can change from purple-pink to gold-brown. The large glitter particles will give you a vibrant finish.